1988 (E-Reg) Peugeot 205 1.9 GTi – Immaculate Restored Example – Must See !!
We at MW Performance are extremely proud to offer what has to be one of the best examples of a 205 GTI out there today, having been fully restored and done 50 miles since its completion this really is a time warp car. The Peugeot 205 GTi was, and still is, a full-bore, gold-medal-winning legend. Simple. It doesn’t need contextualising with stuff about how good it was at the time, how far it advanced the concept of small, affordable fast cars, or any of that. Just look at the thing – it’s gorgeous. You can see the design work seeping out of every little corner of its mouthwatering little frame. This is more than a few plastic pieces stuck on to a shopping car… the fundamental shape is stunning.Specification is as follows:-
* 5 Year Restoration.
* £4,000 Engine & Gearbox Rebuild
* Brand New Front Wings (Peugeot).
* Brand New Doors (Peugeot).
* Brand new Bonnet (Peugeot).
* Brand New Bootlid (Peugeot).
* Brand New Fog lights (Peugeot).
* Brand New Indicators (Peugeot).
* 1x Rear Quarter Panel (Peugeot).
* Brand New Plastic Arch Trims (Peugeot).
* £3,500 Professional Respray (Magnum Grey).
* New Red Floor Carpets.
* Fully Refurbished Alloys.
* Refurbished Torsion Bar.
* 126,000 Miles, Done 50 Miles since Restoration.
* Showroom Condition.
To summarise this car is in immaculate condition throughout, Would be perfect to sit in a classic car collection or to be shown at shows. Attention to detail throughout its restoration is second to non, only the best parts and expertise used. Quite a unique opportunity to acquire a rare a part of Hot Hatch history. P/X Considered