A coronavirus is a type of virus. As a group, coronaviruses are common across the world. Typical symptoms of coronavirus include fever and a cough that may progress to severe pneumonia causing shortness of breath and breathing difficulties.
Generally, coronavirus can cause more severe symptoms in people with weakened immune systems, older people, and those with long-term conditions like diabetes, cancer and chronic lung disease. Novel coronavirus (COVID-19) is a new strain of coronavirus first identified in Wuhan City, China.
MW Performance are fully committed to continuing trading through this pandemic, we will, of course, adhere to strict Government guidelines surrounding the containment of the virus which will include the following:-
- Educating our staff on prevention and symptoms.
- Emphasising frequent and proper handwashing.
- Cleaning of high contact points ie doors and machinery.
- Working with local health authorities where applicable.
Further possible measures may include:-
- Contactless Drop off and Vehicle Collection with decontamination.
- All Correspondence and Payments to be done over the phone.
- Pre-arranged Car Sales Appointments with Contactless Viewing.
- Virtual Diagnostics – Wireless Contact & Tech Support.
- Website & on-line shop running as normal but expect possible delays on delivery.
So far there has been no evidence that the virus can live on surfaces for long periods, combined with the precautions taken by MWP you can be sure that your orders will be received safely.